Labels

20 July 2009

My graduation

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to share some pictures from my graduation. I'm gonna continue my education but I'm starting in October. Now I'm having a two-week holiday because last week I had an internship interview at the bank and I was selected! I'm starting August 3rd. Wish me luck!

Cześć, dzisiaj kilka zdjęć z rozdania dyplomów. Od października zaczynam studia magisterskie, ale nie oznacza to dla mnie długich wakacji. W zeszłym tygodniu miałam rozmowę kwalifikacyjną w banku i zostałam przyjęta na staż! Zostały mi jeszcze dwa tygodnie wakacji - zaczynam 3 sierpnia. Bardzo się cieszę. Życzcie mi powodzenia!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! ;)
    Wish you lots of luck for your new job at the bank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for graduating and good luck with your new job!!

    You look lovely in the pictures. Very nice shoes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masz klasę, wyglądasz elegancko.

    ReplyDelete