Labels

26 July 2009

Sparkly nails

Change a traditional French manicure by replacing white strips with glitter ones! I applied two coats of Creative nail polish (in Negligge nr 195 from Simply Nude Collection) and a loose glitter in silver to the tips of my nails (on the second coat). I let them dry and then I applied a top coat. Isn't it still elegant and classy like French manicure is?

Chciałabym Wam dzisiaj pokazać jak "unowocześnić" tradycyjny francuski manicure. Wystarczy zamienić białe paski brokatowymi! Nałożyłam dwie warstwy cielistego lakieru firmy Creative (kolor Negligge nr 195 z kolekcji Simply Nude), a na końcówki paznokci sypki, srebrny brokat. Po wyschnięciu lakieru nałożyłam warstewkę bezbarwnego lakieru nadającego połysk i trwałość. Czyż taki manicure nie jest równie elegancki jak francuski?

 

2 comments:

  1. Sure it is :)
    I also saw a french manicure with a thin line of gold glitters, was gorgeous !
    I'm not really into french manicures but with such ideas it could be a nice basic trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love those nails! I wish I was crafty enough to do it to my nails...when I try, they always come out so icky! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete