Labels

10 August 2009

My holiday moments (more pics)

More holiday pictures! We were in Łeba and there was Allegro Cup windsurfing competition as you can see on the one of the pictures below. In the second picture I'm with my handsome BF :) Watching these pictures I miss the sea so much! In the last picture there's Marcin Prokop - he's famous Polish TV presenter. I was too excited when I saw him haha.

Hope you have a great summer!


Ciąg dalszy wakacyjnych zdjęć. Podczas naszego pobytu w Łebie odbywały się mistrzostwa windsurfingu Allegro Cup, co widać na jednym z poniższych zdjęć. Na drugim zdjęciu - mój Przystojniak ;) Ach, tęsknię za morzem! Poznajecie Marcina Prokopa na ostatnim zdjęciu? Byłam podekscytowana, gdy go zobaczyłam haha!

Mam nadzieję, że Wasze wakacje również są bardzo udane!


2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog, it means a lot to me! You have a great blog here, you're such a natural beauty! Your bf and you are so cute together as well. Please expect more comments from me in the future as I will be looking forward to your updates. It's always very interesting to see how other young women around the world live. :)

    ReplyDelete