Labels

11 April 2010

My five essential brushes

Today I wanna share with you the list of my five essential brushes. They're versatile, practical and I guess they will suit majority of you.

Chciałabym przedstawić Wam listę moich podstawowych pędzli do makijażu, których używam na co dzień. Są one uniwersalne, praktyczne i sądzę, że odpowiadałyby większości z Was.


From left to right:
1. Sephora large eyeshadow brush #8 - good for applying eye shadows over the lid. This dense, flat-shaped brush allows to apply pigments or loose eye shadows without any fallouts.
2. Sephora rounded crease brush #13 - great for blending eye make up which make it look more natural and soft. It works nice for highlighting under the brow.
3. Smashbox definer brush #15 - perfect tool for defining outer V and smudging eye shadow under the lower lashes.
4. Pixie Cosmetics flat top brush - this brush is the best for foundation aplication. I use it for mineral loose foundations everyday as it gives a flawless finish to my face. It's also fantastic for applying liquid foundation!
5. Pixie Cosmetics kabuki brush - this is my favorite blush/bronzer brush. The round shape of this brush fits perfectly into the cheekbone.

Let me know what are your essential brushes. What brand do you like the most?

Oto one (od lewej do prawej):
1. Sephora large eyeshadow brush #8 - idealny do rozprowadzania cieni na całej powiece. Szczególnie polecam go do nakładania pigmentów i sypkich cieni - zbite, syntetyczne włosie oraz płaski kształt pędzla sprawiają, że kosmetyk nie osypuje się podczas aplikacji.
2. Sephora rounded crease brush #13 - najlepszy do rozcierania cieni na powiece w celu zniwelowania ostrych linii oraz uzyskania bardziej naturalnego i delikatnego efektu.
3. Smashbox definer brush #15 - świetnie nadaje się do nakładania cieni w załamaniu oraz zewnętrznej części powieki oraz rozcierania kosmetyku na dolnej powiece.
4. Pixie Cosmetics pędzel typu flat top - doskonały do nakładania zarówno sypkich podkładów mineralnych, jak i podkładów w płynie. Pozwala na równomierne rozprowadzenie kosmetyku, dzięki czemu cera staje się nieskazitelnie gładka.
5. Pixie Cosmetics pędzel kabuki - jest to mój ulubiony pędzel do nakładania różów i bronzera. Okrągły kształt pędzla idealnie dopasowuje się do kości policzkowych.

Jakie pędzle uważacie za niezbędne? Jaka firma jest według Was najlepsza?

6 comments:

  1. Nice review :)
    I use costal scents brushes except for my face. For that i still use bareMinerals Kabuki and blush brushes. But i think i'm gonna change soon beacause they're a bit harsh to my skin.
    Are your Sephora brushes from the pro line ? I have 2 Sephora brushes from the "normal line" that i don't really like because to harsh (i have an ES brush and a brown brush).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately going to try the Sephora #8 b/c i hate fall out!! thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx for your review ;)
    I love the MAC smudger and I love as well the sigma brushes...
    I have about 80 brushes ( sephora, Sigma, a lot of crown brushes and only one MAC ;)).
    I started doing makeup 6 month ago, and my first brushes were the sigma ones. I have just bought the big kit with a lot of dupe of MAC brushes in less expensiv ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mademoiselle C. - It's a "Professionnel" line. Is that the one that you have? They aren't too harsh for me but it's just my feeling :)

    ClaudsMakeUpCorner - I'm glad it was helpful for you :)

    Liloo - I always wanted to try MAC brushes but they are too expensive. I guess Sigma brushes are more affordable alternative to MAC brushes. I hope to have a chance to try them in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely! i like MAC!

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you all above when I see that with the price of one MAC brush I can buy a set of crown brush loool
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete