Labels

09 May 2010

Review: No7 Lash / Cils 360* mascara

I'd like to share with you the review on mascara that I'm currently using. It's No7 Lash - Cils 360* mascara in Brown/Black. I really like this one - it gives sepatation, length and lift to the lashes. It doesn't add much volume but I can bear with it because I like natural looking lashes in everyday looks for work and school. The product doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes (I wear contacts). Look at this unusual looking brush! How cool is that!

Let me know what mascara you're currently using :)

Chciałabym podzielić się z Wami opinią na temat tuszu do rzęs, którego aktualnie używam. Jest to mascara
No7 Lash - Cils 360* w kolorze Brown/Black (brąz/czerń). Przypadła mi ona do gustu, ponieważ idealnie rozdziela rzęsy, wydłuża je i unosi. Wprawdzie nie dodaje objętości, jak zapewnia producent, ale nie przeszkadza mi to, ponieważ używam jej na co dzień do pracy i szkoły. Tusz nie podrażnia wrażliwych oczu (noszę soczewki kontaktowe) za co przyznaję mu ogromny plus. Zwróćcie uwagę na nietypową szczoteczkę, moim zdaniem jest rewelacyjna! ;)

Napiszcie jakiego tuszu używacie w tej chwili :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks nice, the brush seems very wide.
    I'm currently using the new mascara from Golden Rose with the plastic brush (such as Chanel Inimitable) and i'm quite pleased with it. Just like yours, it doesn't give so much volume, but the length is nice.

    ReplyDelete