Labels

06 August 2010

Sweet pears

Pear body peeling shower gel from Joanna (which is a polish brand) is my favorite product of this summer. It smells absolutely amazing like a real fresh and very sweet pear. I also love how this works. After using it my skin is very soft and smooth. It leaves the skin feeling so refreshed. I use it 1-2 times a week. This product is available in many scents like cranberry, kiwi fruit, strawberry, blackberry... Can't wait to try them all! Do you like fruit-scented beauty products?

Moim ulubionym produktem do pielęgnacji tego lata jest peeling myjący firmy Joanna o zapachu świeżych, soczystych gruszek. Zapach jest obłędny. Dodatkowo ten produkt sprawia, że po jego użyciu skóra staje się delikatna, gładka i odświeżona. Używam go 1-2 razy w tygodniu. Nie mogę doczekać się kiedy wypróbuję innych rodzajów tego peelingu. Czy Wy też lubicie kosmetyki pachnące owocami?

www.joanna.pl

2 comments:

  1. How cute is the packaging!?:D

    I love pear too.. but I think I would like the strawberry better.:D

    I hope we have it here in Los Angeles, though.

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I like them ! Especially the kiwi scent, it's hard to find but smells amazing to me.
    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete