Labels

20 August 2010

My Birthday Party

Last weekend I organized a birthday party for my friends. My sister and my boyfriend decorated a room so beautifully. I was moved to tears cause it was a surprise for me. I couldn't believe my eyes when I step into the room! There are some moments in life that are priceless and touch our hearts forever...

W zeszły weekend zorganizowałam imprezę urodzinową dla przyjaciół i bliskich. Moja siostra i mój chłopak nie pozwolili mi wejść do pokoju, w którym miały odbyć się urodziny niemal do samego przyjazdu gości. Okazało się, że zrobili mi niespodziankę przepięknie dekorując pokój. Byłam wzruszona do łez! Dziękuję Wam i kochanym Rodzicom, którzy pomogli w organizacji imprezy. Jesteście dla mnie wszystkim!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow!:D How sweet!:D

    Thanks for sharing the pictures, you looked great!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's amazing! surprise birthday parties are the best! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so nice :)
    That cake looks amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that's so CUTE !! I love love love the deco.
    What was the taste of your cake ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie, Mimi, Imogen - Thank you so much! I'm glad that you like the pictures! :)

    Mademoiselle C. - The cake had juicy layers and creamy filling. It was delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete