Labels

13 September 2010

Tresemme Heat Defence Styling Spray

I was looking for a hair product that will give my hair silky, sleek look and protect my hair from heat when I use flat iron. I heard many good opinions about Tresemme Heat Defence Styling Spray and decided to get it. This hairspray really does the job. It gives my hair a straight and sleek look. I like the scent of it! It's lovely. The other good thing is that it doesn't make my hair sticky or greasy. I'm really impressed with the quality of this product. It's a best product for styling's lovers who like silky and smooth hair!

Szukałam produktu do włosów, który sprawiłby, że po użyciu prostownicy moje włosy stałyby się miękkie i gładkie, a przy tym chroniłby je przed wysoką temperaturą. Słyszałam wiele dobrych opinii na temat sprayu Tresemme Heat Defence Styling Spray i postanowiłam go wypróbować. Naprawdę znakomicie spełnia swoje zadanie. Po jego użyciu włosy są proste i śliskie oraz pięknie pachną. Co więcej, spray nie powoduje uczucia przetłuszczenia i włosy nie są posklejane. Produkt godny polecenia dla osób, które lubią efekt jedwabiście gładkich, miękkich włosów!

Picture borrowed from www.sugarscape.com

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh I didn't know this brand, and it looks good :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this product, and also acheived the sleek and silky look from it, it's my fave heat protecting spray i've found yet! :)

    http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete