Labels

18 February 2011

Makeup storage: Lipstick holder

I've been looking for a convenient way to store my makeup. I keep almost all my cosmetics in the makeup case but sometimes it's not easy to find a product in the compartment, especially if you have many products there. I don't say it's a bad way to store your makeup but I just wanted to keep all my lipsticks and lipglosses handy. I found this clear box with 24 compartments at online bead store and I think it's perfect for storing lip products. This is the first step in reorganizing my makeup collection but I hope to share with you more makeup storage ideas in the future.

Od pewnego czasu staram się znaleźć idealny sposób na przechowywanie moich kosmetyków. Większość przechowuję w kuferku kosmetycznym, jednak chciałabym mieć część z nich w zasięgu ręki, szczególnie tych, których używam na co dzień. W sklepie z półfabrykatami do wyrobu biżuterii znalazłam pojemnik z 24 przegródkami, który świetnie nadaje się do przechowywania szminek i błyszczyków. To dopiero pierwszy krok w reorganizacji moich kosmetyków, ale na pewno w niedługim czasie podzielę się z Wami kolejnymi pomysłami na ich przechowywanie.


4 comments:

  1. świetnie wygląda ten pojemnik- zwłaszcza te schodki:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea, but I guess I need 10 of them to store all my lip products x)
    I totally agree when you say it's really difficult to find some not-too-ugly and good-working storages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. :)

    Would you like to take part in my birthday exchange? Don't wait! : http://fashionery.blogspot.com/2011/02/propozycja-akcji-wymiany-urodzinowej.html - will be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. świetny ten pojemnik! a jak ci się sprawują szmineczki z nyx'a?

    ReplyDelete